Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions describe the conditions applicable to your access, use of and shopping on the website https://www.geeklifetime.com/ (the “Website”).
Please read these conditions carefully before visiting or shopping on the Website. By visiting or shopping on the Website you (referred to as "you", "customer", "user" or "buyer") acknowledge and agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.
Transactions Between Customers and Geeklifetime.com
Conditions Of Use
- You must register as a member on the Website in order to shop, to use some services and to enjoy special promotions and activities.Except with geeklifetime.com 's approval, one User may only register one member account on the Site.geeklifetime.com may cancel or terminate a User's member account if geeklifetime.com has reasons to suspect that the User has concurrently registered or controlled two or more member accounts. Further,geeklifetime.com may reject User's application for registration for any reason.
- Upon registration on the Site, geeklifetime.com shall assign an account and issue a member ID and password (the latter shall be chosen by a registered User during registration) to each registered User. An account may have a web-based email account with limited storage space for the Member to send or receive emails.
- A set of Member ID and password is unique to a single account. Each Member shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Member ID and password and for all activities that occur under your account. No Member may share, assign, or permit the use of your Member account, ID or password by another person outside of the Member's own business entity. Member agrees to notify geeklifetime.com immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account or any other breach of security of your account.
- Member agrees that all activities that occur under your account (including without limitation, posting any company or product information, clicking to accept any Additional Agreements or rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any services, sending emails using the email account or sending SMS) will be deemed to have been authorized by the Member.
- Member acknowledges that sharing of your account with other persons, or allowing multiple users outside of your business entity to use your account (collectively, "multiple use"), may cause irreparable harm to geeklifetime.com or other Users of the Site. Member shall indemnify geeklifetime.com, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives against any loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of profits) suffered as a result of the multiple use of your account. Member also agrees that in case of the multiple use of your account or Member's failure to maintain the security of your account, geeklifetime.com shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such a breach and shall have the right to suspend or terminate Member's account without liability to Member.
2. Transactions Between Customers and Geeklifetime.com
2.1 Customers agrees to provide all information and materials as may be reasonably required by geeklifetime.com in connection with orders placed at geeklifetime.com. geeklifetime.com has the right to suspend or terminate any Customers account if the Customer fails to provide the required information and materials or provides inaccurate or fraudulent information.
2.2 Each User agrees that geeklifetime.com shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any use or storage of any products purchased from geeklifetime.com.
2.3 When you make a purchase, you agree that the risk of loss transfers from geeklifetime to you from the moment we deliver your order to the carrier.
You will bear all related liabilities and risks during the third-party transportation of your order.
3. Conditions Of Use
3.1 License Use
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from the geeklifetime.com website for personal & non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of license, not a transfer of title and under this license you cannot modify or copy the materials, use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on geeklifetime.com website, remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by geeklifetime.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on geeklifetime.com website are provided "as is". Geeklifetime.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, geeklifetime.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any other website linked to this website.
In no event shall geeklifetime.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on geeklifetime.com, even if geeklifetime.com or a geeklifetime.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
3.4 Revisions & Errata
The materials appearing on geeklifetime.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. And, geeklifetime.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Also, geeklifetime.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Furthermore, geeklifetime.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The website geeklifetime.com has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any such links does not imply endorsement by geeklifetime.com of the website. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 5th Floor, Building 4, Xiangjiao Tangao Beiwo Fourth Industrial Zone, Xuexiang Community, Bantian Residential District, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China (This address is not a return address.)